Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
>>> Apple USB Digital AV <<<
- Connect your MacBook using USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- Mirror your MacBook show to your HDMI-enabled TV or show in up to 1080p on 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) on 30Hz
- Use the standard USB port to be connected units such as your display disk disk drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Note: The Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter is not appropriate using the G-Tech G-DRIVE transportable or devoid of difficulty transportable USB 3.0 Hard disk disk drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A)
- system requirement:Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
Supports the two video and hifi system output.Compatible using the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
This to begin with OEM Apple USB Lightning Cable For iPhone This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod by using Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB power Adapter for useful charging from a wall outlet.
This USB 2.0 Cable Connects Your IPhone, IPad, Or
IPod with the help of Lightning Connector To Your Computer's